Friday 5 September 2014

MishaMayfair's new videos!

What's new? These things!


I've been making looaaddss of new videos and things since joining ELM (ExtraLunchMoney)! It has been a really different experience compared to live streaming which has been good switch for me recently since I've been staying at my parents so I don't have too much freedom to stream too much here haha. Anyway, I thought I'd show you some previews of some of the work I have up on ELM right now, including some photosets as well as videos. :)

(this one's from a photo set)

get these pics here!

(this is a still from the video linked below, link also has preview of vid)

sexy lingerie toy vid <3

(this one is a still too)



(stills from my latest anal play vid, link also has preview of vid)


I've been really enjoying my time on ELM so far for a few reasons but mainly because of how nice every one is! It's really good to get good input in what to make with requests and build a rapport with people, it's unlike any other site I've used before in that respect. It's so much fun to make something that people really enjoy. Plus, the feedback system is great, it's nice to have reviews rather than just a 'score'.

Thank you all for reading my nonsense and I hope you all have a fab day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment