Sunday 2 February 2014

My butt, HarrietSugarCookie and why they are all very important.

Picture yourself as a teen girl (if you can, it’s just you but cuter and in a dress ;) ) now add to this a crazy, fun element, which is the world of caming is, but then also consider a factor of loneliness. If you’re still in your teen-girl mindset you will want to break that loneliness, it’s human nature to seek souls with similar experiences .
For me, this has been a crazy experience, a way for me to vent my sexual frustration and to explore my wild sexual fantasies with some like minded and wonderful guys/gals. <3 However, no matter how much you enjoy and revel in the pleasure of caming one element will always remain: loneliness. In a sense I’ve felt this for a while and had no idea I was really missing something. I told a few close friends that I cam and that was brill, they were really good about it and were never judgmental but I couldn’t help but think that they didn’t understand, whilst they weren’t mad at me they couldn’t empathize and really ‘get’ what it was like. I sort of felt like I’d never have anyone to talk to about it!
Flash forward a while and I’d begun to understand how twitter really worked and this opened up a huugggeee world to me! There are so many wonderful people in this community and I’d never truly appreciated that until I got myself on twitter and learned the ropes a lil bit. All of a sudden I was exposed to this fantastic thing and I noticed a girl who had faved me on MFC before and I’ll admit, I was really bashful. I’ve never been good with girls! I mean, I love them,they’re cute and wonderful and sexy and and awesome but me get another girl to like me? It seemed crazy but it was something I craved, I just saw Harriet and knew it. So, I bit the bullet, I saw what I wanted and I sent her a message on tumblr, it was so scary, I didn’t know what to do, I was sure she’d ignore me. It felt like forever before she actually responded to me.
She did respond. I was over the moon! She wanted to meet me…and well..we did and it’s been such a positive thing for me, it’s finally being able to share those camgirl feels with each other and m-maybe even develop a love interest….BUT SHHH, we’ll touch on that another day!
ANYWAY, I just wanna say I have a whole renewed energy for caming and fun and stuff and my silly butt is gonna have heaps of fun with you guys, <3

No comments:

Post a Comment