Sunday 2 February 2014

Where has Misha been? What has Misha been doing?

Well, I went away for Christmas, which was supposed to be a really short break, maybe 2 weeks? But I had so much fun seeing my family that I sneakily made them look after me for an extra week and they absolutely couldn’t say no to me! :D I didn’t even ask for much for christmas, since I’m getting ‘too old’ for loads of presents apparently so my mum gave me some money instead so I can go on holiday with my friends to New Orleans! (hopefully!!!)
Oh my gosh, then it was New Year and I came back to London for that so I could watch the fireworks with my friends and it was so crazy. We had far *too* much fun, really, they ended up staying at my place for a week so I had no time to come hang out with you lovelies again. <3 That went by then all of a sudden I remembered I was doing a degree and had to catch up on a heap of work and that was awful, never leave your work to the last minute…One big thing though, I actually had a one-night-stand-thing, which broke my 7 month dry spell, I was seriously starting to think there was something wrong with me. It may have just been my tactic…although I don’t think I can employ Kev’s advice of getting my boobies in their faces unless I got a pretty awesome push up bra lol.
Anywaayyy, I’m rambling a little bit now, I just wanted to give you all a brief update on the who’s/what/where/why’s and things can get back to normal now.

No comments:

Post a Comment